Company calendar: publish organization events and deadlines with ease
Let intranet users keep track of important company dates, with real-time updates.
Manage Company Events
- Schedule events and appointments
- Publish company deadlines
- View events using a preview or interact with the full view calendar
- Reuse the component in different areas of your intranet
Share important dates everywhere in your intranet
Company Shared Calendar
The Calendar web part plays a crucial role in your corporate intranet. You can use it directly on your home page or in specific areas.
With the intranet.ai company events feature, you can share any kind of events with employees such as company successes, global meetings, deadlines, training opportunities and much more.
An Office 365 shared calendar creates a useful internal process in the company to keep people updated on important dates, increasing overall company efficiency.
Microsoft Teams Push Teams
Send company events with push notifications
Our solution can send employees event details in real-time using Microsoft Teams, so they can be notified without searching for them.
The communications department can share events and target-specific dates directly with intranet users and other company departments.
Why publish events to your company intranet?
A calendar tool integrated with your Office 365 intranet is a must-have for every company; it is the key tool that keeps people informed on the important work dates.
A company calendar widget allows:
- View news on company milestones like new product launches or participation in fairs
- Keep track of company deadlines
- Share open training opportunities
- Share specific initiatives
- Inform employees about what's happening in the company
Are you ready to up your workplace to a whole new level?
Request the demo now and find out how intranet.ai can help you create what you need for your company.